Saturday, October 2, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
This package includes:
- Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme
- Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Bilberry Foot Creme
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm tin
- Alba Botanica Coconut Cream Lip Balm
- Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear Bamboo compact
- Strawberry reusable bag (this opens up to a full size bag, perfect for throwing in your purse)
- 16 Fimo sticks in multiple designs
- 1 Rhinestone wheel
- 1 dotting tool
- Essie nail polish in Glitzy Guilders
- Orly nail polish in Matte Vinyl
- Orly nail polish in Basket Case
- Orly nail polish in Prisma Gloss Gold
- Orly nail polish in Beverly Hills White Tips
- Orly nail polish in Beverly Hills Plum
- China Glaze nail polish in Dreamsicle
- China Glaze nail polish in Liquid Leather
- Sally Hansen HD nail polish in Laser
- Sally Hansen HD nail polish in DVD
- Sally Hansen HD nail polish in Byte
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Plum's The Word
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Pedal To The Metal
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in Commander in Chic
- Petites Color Fever nail polish in Black Diamond (black holo goodness!)
- Ecotools Earth-Friendly Beauty Intensive Hand Cream
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Avon Nailwear Pro nail polish in Nocturnal
- Avon Nailwear Pro nail polish in Coral Bikini
- Revlon scented nail polish in Beach
- Revlon nail polish in Violet Light
- Revlon nail polish in Iced Mocha
- Revlon nail polish in Nordic Nude
- Orly nail polish in French Manicure Sweet Blush
- Orly nail polish in French Manicure Bare Rose
- Maybelline Express Finish nail polish in Summer Sunset
- Maybelline Express Finish nail polish in Cocoa Motion
- Maybelline Express Finish nail polish in Golden Plum
- Alba Botanica Coconut Cream lip balm
- Sinful Colors nail polish in Purple Diamond
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City
- Milani nail polish in Starry Pink
- Claire's nail polish in Yellow Brick Road
- Claire's nail polish in Chunky Purple
- Claire's nail polish in Love Struck
- Claire's Mood nail polish Peaceful/Confident
- NYC nail polish in Lincoln Center
- Sally Hansen Insta- Dri in Pink Breeze
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MECHANICS:
Samsung GT-E1175T Specifications and features:
Dual Band 900/1800 MHz
Type 1.52″ 65K CSTN
Resolution 128×128 pixels
40 Poly Ringtone
Operation System Samsung Proprietary
Messaging SMS, MMS
Battery 1000 mAh
Dimensions 108.7 x 46.1 x 14.1mm
Weight 72 g
Some other fun features of this phone are its “Fake Call” feature (Simulates an incoming call, so you can “fake” receiving a call as an excuse to get out of a potentially uncomfortable situation ) and its “SOS Message” feature (Lets you send an emergency message discreetly to an emergency contact to inform them you are in need of assistance).
In addition to the Samsung GT-E1175T phone, I am including a PHP 2,000 gift card from Power Mac Center.Are you ready to win these cool stuffs?
Simply visit Gadgets and Tech and Gadgets And Tech’s 1st Annual Phone Raffle Contest for the contest rules. Don't forget to search for the GadgetsandTech.net fan page on Facebook and become a fan of GadgetsandTech.net by clicking the “Like” button.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Every girl needs a vanity kit: that tiny little purse to keep some cosmetics and other toiletries for personal grooming. Call it beauty bag, kikay kit or powder bag, it is all we need to look and feel fresh while on the go.
Take a peek at my new pink powder bag. Here are the items that I have inside.
-Max Factor Lash Lift Mascara
-Pond's whitening cream and pearl cream
-hair clamp from What Women Want
-Maybelline press powder
-Maybelline lip gloss
I bought this really cute vanity kit from a nearby mall. It was actually love at first sight. The combination of pink and the animal print is just so cute, so I purchased two of them. One for me.. and one for you!
Enter for a chance to win this pink vanity bag together with two of my favorite Pond's products: facial cream and facial foam.
This giveaway is open internationally. Just leave a comment on this post sharing something about the beauty product that you can't live without.
Don't forget to follow this blog in case you're not a follower yet. Being a follower makes your comment a valid entry.
Not a Blogger? No Open ID but wants to join? Simply repost the url of this giveaway through your facebook account, then tag me or send me a facebook message, so I can validate your entry.
Deadline to enter is Friday, July 16. The winner will be chosen through random.org and announced the next day here on this very same post.
The winner will be given only 72 hours or 3 days to respond or else I'll have to pick another winner to take home the prize.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
UPDATE (5/28/2010): Please LIKE this LINK in Facebook for additional 5 ENTRIES
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
FREEBIE FRIDAY #5: IN OUR HANDS
No guys, I didn't forget. After all, May was the month of mothers--our mothers, and our motherland.
The historic elections held recently was witness to many interesting stories of vigilance, patriotism and hope. Now that the proclamation of our new president draws near, what are your suggestions or wishes for the new administration? If we all put our hearts and minds to it, maybe our nation will have what it takes to become great again. That, my friends, is the idea behind this month's (late) Freebie Friday contest.
You know the drill:
- Talk about it in any of your social networking sites. As always, a short line promoting Freebie Friday would be most appreciated.
- Leave a link to your entries on the comment section of Freebie Friday #5. Entry point system is as follows:
Blog post = 3 entriesTwitter/Plurk/FB/other SNS shoutouts = 2 entries
Comment (only sensible ones, please :D) = 1 entry
- Deadline for submission of entries is on June 4, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. The more entries you submit, the more chances of winning.
Quite epic eh? Patriotism in your hands--literally.
Let the games begin!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Here's a post from Rockstar Momma:
Guess-what # 1: Guess what is currently my favorite phone model.
Prize: HBC Hair Strengthening Iron
Guess-what # 2: Guess what is the month and day of my birthday. :D
Prize: Starbucks tumbler
Guess-what # 3: Guess what is my favorite movie this year.
Prize: Starbucks GC worth PhP500
Guess what # 4: Guess what is my favorite country for summer vacay. :)
Prize: Beach Hut Frisbee
Guess what # 5: Guess what is my real age. :D
Prize: 2 authentic MAC brushes
(Just click the Links to the Post just below my name/sig :)
- e-mail address
- contact number
- birthday wish: (example: Happy Birthday! May u forever be Sexy & Lose More Weight! Isn't it ironic dontcha think? ) :P
- your answer/s to the guess-whats
2) Bonus 1 entry, blog about this Giveaway & lemme know by leaving your blog link as a comment.
3) Bonus 1 more entry, follow my twitter & re-tweet the following:
RT @chelle26 RocKstArmOmma's Birthday Giveaway! Enter to win goodies! Visit http://mybabychanelle.blogspot.com/2010/04/rockstarmommas-blog-birthday-giveaway.html
Note: Make sure that your Tweet must reference "@chelle26" so I am notified of your tweet.
4) Bonus 1 more entry, repost or link this blog contest in FB.
- gimme the link please
5) Bonus 1 more entry by being a follower of my blog through Google Friend connect (that "follow button on the left side of our blogs), through twitter, feed subscriber by reader or by email, etc.. anything works as long as I know that you read my blog!
Click HERE to know more :)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Maver is turning a year older.... and he's cooking up something for everyone!
This contest this month is very simple (and quite self serving, hihi!):
1) As you all know, the Haligi turns a year older this year. Care to guess how old he'd be?
2) Leave your answer on the comments section of this entry. Contest point system is as follows:
Correct age = 1 entry
Special twitter/Plurk/FB/blog FF shoutout = 2 entries
3) The person who lands on the No. 21 spot (the day of Haligi's birthday) of Randomizer will win the Limited Edition MP Shirt shown above.
4) Deadline of entries is on March 26, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be announced on March 27th.
Let the games begin!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Exclusive to Hit A Bargain! Facebook members (click here to sign up), whoever gives the best answer to: “Why do you think Oakley polarized lenses are the best?” will win one (1) Oakley Fives Brown Tortoise Bronze Polarized Sunglasses (refer to above photo)! You may submit multiple entries (by leaving comment/s below with a working email address), but can only win once.
As a consolation prize to the next best 2 answers, Oakley is giving away two (2) GCs worth P1,000 for apparel, footwear and accessory use only.
As part of the requirements in winning the Oakley sunglasses, you must share this freebie promo to at least 20 friends (more is better, of course!). Click the “Share This” button below at the end of this page and choose your email host or Facebook, etc. to send this promo to your friends. The more medium (forums, social networking sites, etc.) you use to share this promo, the bigger chances of winning! Make sure to copy furnish: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of entries is extended on April 15, 2010. Winners will be announced on April 30, 2010.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Generously Greedy is at it again! They are giving away cool stuffs just by following these simple mechanics:
Here we go G2 readers! The long wait is finally over.
No too much blaahs, just do these guys:
1. Become a follower - 1 point
2. Become a fan of Generously Greedy on my Facebook fan page - 1 point
3. Become a follower of genergreed on my Twitter - 1 point
4. Comment on this post (from March 16 to March 29) - 2 points
5. Comment on this post (from March 4 to March 15) - 3 points
6. Link this post back to my site - 5 points
Prizes* at stake are:
Consolation Prizes: Winners will be randomly selected
1 winner of Holy Seat gift pack from Holy Seat
1 winner of Durex Jacket from Durex (won by my mom)
1 winner of Durex Play goodies from Durex (won by my bro)
2 winners of Php 100 Globe/Smart/Sun prepaid loads
5 winners of Php 30 Globe/Smart/Sun prepaid loads
Major Prizes: Winners will be randomly selected
1st prize: 1 winner of Php 3,000 worth of Cebu Pacific gift certificates from Medicol
2nd prize: 1 winner of Php 2,000 worth of Ayala Mall electronic gift certificates from Nokia Ovi
3rd prize: 1 winner of Php 1,000 worth of Robinsons gift certificates from Medicol
4th prize: 1 winner of SMART Bro Prepaid Plug-it from SMART
5th Prize: 1 winner of Php 500 worth of Jollibee gift certificate from Jollibee
6th Prize 1 winner of limited edition 1GB Mentos roll mint USB from Mentos
.....and for the Grand Prize:
1 winner of Nokia 2330** classic from Nokia Ovi plus Php 500 cash for the BEST comment or BEST post!
If you're aiming for the phone and cash just answer the question "Why do I deserve to lose?" Anything goes for this basta simply, klaro and if you can convince me and the rest of the judges that you indeed deserve to lose, then you'll be our Grand Prize winner. Crazy? Well, loser wins in this case! :D
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm of March 29, 2010.
Come join the fun and enter for a chance to win awesome prizes only from G2! :)
Note: A winner can only win once and please refrain from making dummy accounts.
And oh, as to date, I have two sponsors for the my G2 Give-a-way III! Want a 4GB iPod shuffle or perhaps Php 2,800? Well, keep visiting guys! :)
*Will be shipped to the winner's address anywhere in the Philippines
**slightly used phone (with a new Globe sim) turned the phone on once to check if it's working
Saturday, March 20, 2010
There are three ways to win the raffle:
1. Browse through our blog posts and find the Neutrogena Deep Wave Power Cleanser Photo:
(there are 5 posts with the Neutrogena Deep Wave Power Cleanser Photo)